What will happen when to whom?
Whether it is to outline the history of your fictional world or the chronological events of your story, the timeline is a great way to organize your thoughts. You can create multiple timelines, so you're not bound to cram everything onto one timeline.
Long press on the timeline item and drag it to a new position.
A timeline consists of two building blocks: moments and events.
- Moments: specific point or period in time.
- A specific time (E.g., 07:15 PM, January 22nd)
- A time period (E.g., the Year 1716-1747, the reign of the Dragons)
- Events: description of what happens during a moment.
- E.g., The coronation of a new queen